Graphic designers have long honed their craft to meet the specific constraints of television. As web designers begin to understand the true nature of our own medium, isn’t about time we did the same?
- Berners-Lee, T. (2010, December 1). Long Live the Web: A Call for Continued Open Standards and Neutrality. Scientific American
- Allsopp, J. (2000, April 7). A Dao of Web Design. A List Apart
- Frost, B. (2013, January 28). Performance As Design. bradfrost.com
- Young, J. (2012, November 19). The responsive web will be 99.9% typography. welcomebrand.co.uk
- Lloyd, P. R. (2012, September 25). The Web Aesthetic. A List Apart
- Harasymiv, A. (2011, September 27). Dynamic Views: seven new ways to share your blog with the world. Blogger Buzz
- Björklund, E. (2013, May 22). Drowning. That Emil