This site is built using a variety of third-party tools and services.
This website is produced on an Apple Mac, using Sketch to realise early design concepts before being coded in Atom. I use and recommend WebFaction for web hosting. Type is set in Calibre which is designed by Kris Sowersby.
This site is published using Jekyll and these supporting plugins:
- jekyll-archives by Alfred Xing
- jekyll-assets by Jordon Bedwell
- jekyll-sitemap by GitHub, Inc.
- jekyll-smartify by Pat Hawks
- jekyll-compress-html by Anatol Broder
- Simple Jekyll Search by Christian Fei
Other notable tools and services used to build this site include:
- fontfaceobserver by Bram Stein
- Picturefill by Filament Group, Inc.
- What Input? by Jeremy Fields
- Susy by Miriam E. Suzanne
- typogruby by Arjan van der Gaag
- MapBox by Mapbox Inc.