This site is built using a variety of third-party tools and services.
This website is produced on an Apple Mac, using Sketch to realise early design concepts before being coded in Atom. I use and recommend WebFaction for web hosting. Type is set in Calibre which is designed by Kris Sowersby.
This site is published using Jekyll and these supporting plugins:
- jekyll-archives by Alfred Xing
- jekyll-assets by Jordon Bedwell
- jekyll-compress-html by Anatol Broder
- jekyll-crosspost-to-medium by Aaron Gustafson
- jekyll-figure by Paul Robert Lloyd
- jekyll-paginate-v2 by Sverrir Sigmundarson
- jekyll-sitemap by GitHub, Inc.
- jekyll-slugify_underscore by Paul Robert Lloyd
- jekyll-tagging-related_posts by Toshimaru
- jekyll-typogrify by Myles Braithwaite
- Simple Jekyll Search by Christian Fei
Other notable tools and services used to build this site include:
- fontfaceobserver by Bram Stein
- Picturefill by Filament Group, Inc.
- What Input? by Jeremy Fields
- MapBox by Mapbox Inc.